A Web Developer
An experienced IT and Website Developer with more than three (3) years of experience, with amazing skills to design user-friendly, mobile responsiveness, and high-quality website that is appealing to users. Focusing on making a lasting impact in any organization I find myself.
* Click the button to send an offerSend offer
Eileeno Pharma Limitedhttps://epl.com.ng
United People Globalhttps://covid19.unitedpeople.global/
United People Globalhttps://communities.unitedpeople.global/
Rate Your Leader Organizationhttps://rateyourleaderng.com
Travel Tour Websitehttps://ttt.com.ng/
Missional University Facultyhttps://missional.university/creativeexpression/
Missional University Facultyhttps://missional.university/missionalpractice/
Missional University Facultyhttps://missional.university/missionalcollege/
Institute for Media and Societyhttp://imesoimeso.org/
IT & Website Manager
• Responsible for the appearance of the website and technical aspects such as website interface, speed, and how much the website traffic can handle.
• Backing up files from Websites to local directories for easy recovery.
• Performing Website updates. editing, writing, and designing Website content.
• Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
• Managing virtual classes of more than 500 students (CEOs) through the Zoom application by opening zoom room for classes, admitting people into zoom classes, setting-up break-out sessions, polls, spotlighting, sharing music, responding to questions from the chat, and helping with technical issues.
• Managing the organization’s learning platform to update classes, attendance, and assignment and as many technical issues that arises.
• Managing the organization’s online forum that contains more than 7000 users to add and remove members, responding to chats, requests, and many IT-related needs.
Quality Assurance Panelist
• Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met.
• Using the plan to assess functionality, performance, reliability, stability, and compatibility with other systems.
• Using the plan to hunt down and fix product (software) and service bugs.
• Implementing and monitoring test scripts to access functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service.
• Identifying and remedying defects within the production process of products and services.
• Compiling and analyzing statistical data of errors in product and service and proffer solutions.
• Ensuring that user expectations are met during the testing process and after the testing.
• Investigate customer complaints and dissatisfaction to proffer lasting solutions.
• Ensuring that products and services are compatible with the target market.
• Ensuring ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
Website Manager / Digital Media Officer
• Redesigned the organizational Website to make it mobile-friendly, responsive, and appealing to the users.
• Reactivate all organizational social media handles that have been dormant for years.
• Modified and unified all social media handles names to the same.
• Managed and was responsible for updating the organization’s website and social media platforms with the right content.
• Designed visual materials such as newsletters, flyers, brochures, infographics.
• Gained more viewers and traffic to the organization's website through relevant content.
• Designed more than 50 digital newsletters for the organization.
IT & Administrative Officer
• Was responsible for IT-related issues which include troubleshooting, installation of the new system, setting up of internet connection, and graphic design for the organization.
• Administrative management with responsibilities to manage files, emails, students application forms, contacts, events, logistics, and procurement.
• Handling sensitive information and serving as the first point of contact in the organization.
• Managed the Website of the organization from 2014 to 2016 to edit and post content.
• Trained and mentored many new staff in the organization on IT-related skills.
• Executive Assistant and secretary to the President of the organization.
• Gained exposure and staff collaboration experience that built me up till now.
• Gained administration experience and most of my IT skills in this organization.
Higher National Diploma